Wednesday, January 26, 2011

\\\Emotions///

Recently was quite busy, and I wasn't able to post on my blog. Anyhow, my emotions have been like a roller coaster recently. Laugh and cry, then cry and laugh... I wonder, am I getting hysterical? But I went home every week, much more frequent than previous sem! I guess, I'm getting tensed again gua, feel like my heart hurts sometimes.... STRESSED~
I can't help feeling that I'm getting jealous over people with couple. Though I know that it would be tiring and dangerous to be in a relationship, but I can't help feeling that I want to know how people feel when they know that there'll be someone to catch them when they fall, to make them laugh when they're sad, to cheer them up and support them when they are down~

Love can't be measured, hard to analyse. People in love usually have the glow, the unexplainable happiness that shows out naturally.... The 'pika-pika' radiance on their face and of course, they always feel like they are constantly injected with endorphine! Oh how I wish, I can feel that... Alas, I'm not destined to have someone for me yet... Well, I did joked about not having a husband or even bf when I was younger.... =P But isn't this normal for a teenager?

Nowadays, walking near Times Square, little kids around 13+ already 'coupling'... I wonder, isn't it too soon? It might not be for them, in fact, I won't think of it until recently. Maybe I feel so due to the pressure of most of my friends are in a relationship? Seriously, I can smell my jealousy here....

Gahhhh!!!!!! **SLAP** wake up ah!!!! STOP it, you are making yourself crazy!!! Focus on studies, and stop!!! Seriously DO STOP!!! Relationships that are started from a rumour won't last! And you, you are not meant to be in a relationship! So concentrate on what you should! baka yui-chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment