Monday, April 4, 2011

An Inspiration....

I thought of taking a break from my study (again.... for the x time today...) and to add a gadget to my desktop so that I can see all the nice, soothing, relaxing pictures in a slideshow.... just to rest my eyes from time to time....

I got all the nice pictures on nature through the internet, and as I was choosing which picture to put into my slideshow, I got a sudden inspiration.... Nature is such a wonder!!! (I keep on thinking). Animals struggle to survive, we, on the other hand, don't have to. They fight over basic necessities in live in order to survive, we fight for money, for wealth! Shouldn't we be ashamed of ourselves?

hahaa, I just wish I would focus more on my books, since that is the way to keep me 'survived' in university.... That's how humans live, for their greeds....

No comments:

Post a Comment