Another FUN and enjoyable activity for APD members!
The Annual General Meeting. We had wonderful meals -- a blueberry cheese cake and pizza sponsored by form 6. For upper 6 members and the Executive Committee, we even received a practical yet ornamental souvenir specially picked out by our beloved soon-to-be Exco, Ying See and Pui Yan. They worked hard with full effort in trying to make this AGM a success!
Congrats to both of them!
They really tried hard. The souvenirs were specially chosen by them and wrapped nicely with a specially designed card they made attached to it. oooohhh, it was so LoVeLY!!! I love it!
I was also honoured "the BEST APD Prefect 2009" title by the members. I didn't really feel that I've done much to deserve it, but I did tried my best in doing my job with responsbility. I'm just glad they chose me!
Chi Han was making today quite hard for me, as he mentioned "this is the last time...." for everything we talked about APD. So we spent our whole day playing carrom, and doing everything we used to do in APD office instead of revising. I had fun winning the carrom games, but we all just play for the sake that 'is the last time'..... Like Chi Han said, when we come back next time after we left this school,
.....................it'll never be the same.
Long Live V.I.A.V.B.!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment