Venue : Lecturer Hall
Today's meeting was quite fun, but nothing much to talk about again. It will only be in our memory forever now. I have never been so 'outspoken' before... (bombarding the EXCO members ) We gave out our ideas loud and clear, as a way to interact between EXCO and members. I specially made it crystal clear indeed. All of us telling what we thought about the EXCO and the board, giving quite some comments!
Maybe it is too much of a responsibility for the lower 6 members to hold EXCO posts, but this might the only way out. The board needs some changes, some revolution. I just hope our dearest lower 6 members can handle it and direct the board back to its glory days.
It was fun throughout this 1 and 1/2 years, we formed a special bond together in this board, like Fu Sing said, we have become more like a family together. P.O.D.I.U.S. spirit forever! Everyone of us had some sentimental moments, I can see the 'flashback bubbles' appearing above the guys' heads. They had been through so much and it is very difficult for them to let go. They had poured in their whole heart and soul into this board. And for that,
I salute them for being able to stand till the last minute!
as ................ only the toughest can stay in this board!
It was a moment of truth. We can really see how much love, care and sweat they had put in, though not literally, but we can almost feel what they are feeling by the way they tell their story of being a part of this board.
We had some laughs, when we listen to what everyone had to say.
This board has indeed been a second HOME to me in VI. Seniors from this board reached out to us, always making us feel more comfortable in this school. I thank each and everyone of them.
And I would specially thank all those who worked hard to conserve the
spirit of APDians!


No comments:
Post a Comment