hahaa, reading my last post, it was posted on 28/8, which is Catherine big sis's birthday. Today, it's Cheryl's birthday. Hope my next post is on my birthday (/>,n\) !!!
Today was fun FuN FUN!!! It has been a while since I last met Shok Yeen. Today, we just have fun meeting each other. First, we met at Borders. Borders is having a sale, so we went book-hunting. Sadly, there are no book which caught my interest. It's hard for me to find a good book. I wonder why? Maybe is due to the two-fold increase of book prices since last time, hmm....
Next stop, we went for a walk at Plaza Low Yat. We walked and walked and walked... Then, we decided that it's time to feed our growling stomachs!!! Mine growls, not Shok's... hehee... And guess what? She introduced me to Sushi Zenmai! yummy... We had some "one of a kind" sushi, a bowl of udon and my favourite --->>> Chawamushi! Let me tell you, that chawamushi is the best I tasted so far! The egg is so smooth and nice.... **drooling** =P
Then, we went back to Times Square. Walked around for a while, then it's time....
>>>} Claim my ice-cream{<<< It's a prize from Shok to encourage me to study hard!!!
ohhh, thank you so much Lau Shok Yeen, I'll always love you =) She treat me Kindori ice-cream, and I chose a flavour she dares not try.
Today was fun FuN FUN!!! It has been a while since I last met Shok Yeen. Today, we just have fun meeting each other. First, we met at Borders. Borders is having a sale, so we went book-hunting. Sadly, there are no book which caught my interest. It's hard for me to find a good book. I wonder why? Maybe is due to the two-fold increase of book prices since last time, hmm....
Next stop, we went for a walk at Plaza Low Yat. We walked and walked and walked... Then, we decided that it's time to feed our growling stomachs!!! Mine growls, not Shok's... hehee... And guess what? She introduced me to Sushi Zenmai! yummy... We had some "one of a kind" sushi, a bowl of udon and my favourite --->>> Chawamushi! Let me tell you, that chawamushi is the best I tasted so far! The egg is so smooth and nice.... **drooling** =P
Then, we went back to Times Square. Walked around for a while, then it's time....
>>>} Claim my ice-cream{<<< It's a prize from Shok to encourage me to study hard!!!
ohhh, thank you so much Lau Shok Yeen, I'll always love you =) She treat me Kindori ice-cream, and I chose a flavour she dares not try.
Choco-Banana
Shok Yeen had Raspberry, which is one of her favourite berry series. (p/s: Joshua, you know what to do la ya)
ok, it's time where we come to the end of today's trip. But before that, do you know what we did? We HIT THE ARCADE!!! hahaa.... so sorry Shok Yeen that I can't play bowling, my wrist still hurts when I'm lifting heavy things. Arcade... we played the "goal disc", the drum and er... hehee, basketball!
Still, now I have to come back to reality.... Been blogging when I'm supposed to complete my chemistry tutorial. Can't wait for other gatherings with my gang of friends =)
till then, ADIEU!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment