Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First sem, but shouldn't I push myself harder?

My true form reveals when it comes to exam and trouble. STRESS!!! I was looking for comfort everywhere I can, trying to read as much as I can. Now I wonder, is this REALLY what I want?

... ... ... ... ... ...

This is what I can answer... I'm in a lot of stress right now. Seeing my friends working so hard, I don't want to loose out as well. However hard I tried to study and revise, it's like these information just won't stick to my mind... God, do help me!!!

Maybe I'm taking this too easily or I've yet to feel the stress. Or it might be I've been to harsh on myself til I can't remember the facts now...

Anyway, I just have to keep it going...

KEEP STRIVING!!!

Note to self: Life is never easy my dear Eain Yi. Just make the best out of ur life!!! (/n,n\)

No comments:

Post a Comment