Friday, October 22, 2010

Why me? I'm totally innocent... ='(

ok, celebrated 2 person's birthday today. I wonder why when I open my mouth, I tend to become the target when I'm trying to get another person to be the target. I'm being over-reacted, yes I might. But come on, this is not the 1st time. I don't like to steal the spotlight, nor I like to be the only flower during winter. Attention? Please.... NOT ON ME...

I was trying to drag the main character in when the 2 birthday boy & girl were "asked" to give a speech on how the felt during the celebration just now. Oh my dear senior, why must you so "kind" and tell out my name? For a moment, all eyes were onto me, it was so quiet, and I couldn't bear it! Guess what I've said in front of my comm mates?

"Why am I dragged into the water as well...?" So I turn and find a much comfortable place to hide ---> in the dark!

It has never been comfortable when I become the center of attention. From today onwards, I'm staying far away from guys. Message can. But chit chat... better less. I don't know how to interact with them anyway.

I'm ALWAYS a dumb dull person. I rather stick to my form 6 guys... after all, there is my comfort zone =)

feeling ill. Just hope my birthday wish works : Healthy always for all the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment